2015 is the sixth year in which I review the most important trends in the ed-tech industry. (You can look at the trends from other years here.)
- The Politics of Education Technology
- Standardized Testing
- "The Employability Narrative"
- Credits and Credentialing
- The Collapse of For-Profit Higher Education (Or Not)
- Beyond the MOOC
- The Compulsion for Data
- Social Media, Campus Activism, and Free Speech
- Indie Ed-Tech
- The Business of Ed-Tech
If you're interested in the data that drives this year's trends, explore the Github repo. You can also read some of the updates on this project I've penned throughout the year.
Image credits: Emmanuele